“Get in the habit of celebrating yourself from skin to marrow, you are magic.” - Upile Chisala
- Indonesian Human Hair Extensions
- Ethically Sourced
- Chemical-free production process
- Double-wefted and sealed
- Natural colour (1B)
12-14in: 2 or more bundles
16-18in: 3 or more bundles
20-22in: 4 or more bundles
Order Process Time? Please allow 2 Business Days for your order to be processed (note that orders aren't processed during the weekend).
Shipping Time Frame? (Please note these are estimates + the timeframes may vary due to COVID19)
- Domestic Standard Shipping : 5-7 business days
- Domestic Express Shipping: 2-3 business days
- International Express Shipping : 2 -4 business days (Estimated 5-8 business days due to COVID)
- International Courier Shipping (Canada) : 4 business days (All international shipping has been suspended to Canada due to low capacity with the exception of Courier shipping which is currently $90 AUD. Please note that this is temporary and we will refund you the difference if changes have been made and you have already made your order)
Due to the nature of our brand, we do not offer any refunds.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Our policy lasts for 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since the confirmation of shipment arrival (via postal company), we can't offer you an exchange. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange request.
our ethical hair extensions last at least a year but often longer if the hair is properly maintained
We use tree sap glue to seal our wefts and unfortunately the glue is lifting. It isn't very visible but we pride ourselves in transparency (You can see the actual weft in this video HERE). Although this does not impact the quality of our hair extensions we have decided to give a 20% discount on this current stock while we explore new weft sealant options. Thank you so much for continuing to support our vision in changing the narrative within the hair extension industry.
These natural extensions can be susceptible to tangles and shedding, which is due to the cuticles not always being perfectly aligned based on our ethical hair collection process. Although the extensions are of excellent quality, they do need love + care (quite similar to your own natural hair).
Please ensure that you shampoo and condition your hair extensions prior to the installation process.
Head to the "Hair Care" section to learn about ensuring the longevity of your extensions and the weft structure