Business / Shipping
- Hours of Operation? 9am-4pm AWST from M-F (Perth, Western Australia Time Zone)
- Order Process Time? Please allow 2 Business Days for your order to be processed (note that orders aren't processed during the weekend).
- Shipping Time Frame? (Please note these are estimates)
- Domestic Standard Shipping : 5-7 business days
- Domestic Express Shipping: 2-3 business days
- International Standard Shipping : 10 - 15 business days
- International Express Shipping : 2 -3 business days
- Do you ship internationally? YES! We ship within Australia, but we also ship internationally to the US, Europe, UK and New Zealand. Please note that we are NOT responsible for any custom tax fees associated with your order.
What are your shipping rates? We use DHL and Sendle for all international orders and Australia Post & Sendle for domestic orders. For domestic rates, the shipping fee starts at $10 (AUD), but it depends on the overall product weight. For international orders, please reference the shipping costs below and note that the cost is susceptible to increase based on weight (subject to product weight being under 1kg):
- US - Standard : $20 (AUD) & Express : $40 (AUD)
- UK/Europe - Standard : $20 (AUD) & Express : $40 (AUD)
- New Zealand - Standard : $20 (AUD) & Express : $40 (AUD)
How do I track my order? You will receive a confirmation email after placing an order. When your order is shipped out, you will receive an additional notification email with your tracking number. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns / Payments
What is your return policy? Due to the nature of our brand, we do not offer any refunds.
- What form of payment do you accept? We accept all major credit cards via PAYPAL.
How much does each bundle weigh? Each bundle weighs between 100 grams (3.5 oz).
Is the product human hair? Ayune Hair extensions are completely natural human hair extensions collected in a humane and sustainable process.
How many bundles will I need for a full sew-in? For a full sew-in, we recommend at least 3 bundles (we suggest more for longer bundles) and a closure.
How do I address frizz? Like natural hair, frizz is part of wearing human hair extensions. Depending on your environment (i.e. humidity, wind, etc) and the lack of natural sebum from a scalp your extensions may be exposed to frizz. Be sure to keep your hair properly moisturized (consider utilizing natural humectants such as aloe vera juice) , seal with light oils to reduce the likelihood of frizz and opt for a mousse or light holding spray.
How do I deal with tangles? Sustainable + chemical free human hair extensions involves dealing with slightly more tangles in comparison to hair covered in chemicals. Monitor your extensions (as you would with your own) to test the dryness (which leads to tangling) and be sure to moisturize when needed. Finger combing and detangling with a soft bristle brush (from the bottom up) helps address the tangles.
Can I bleach my hair extensions and lace closure? Yes, Ayune hair can be bleached, but we strongly suggest avoiding this as it may destroy the quality of the hair. Similar to natural hair, the extensions are susceptible to damage, breakage and loss of texture pattern. In particular, the use of harsh chemicals leads to excessive dryness, tangling, shedding, cuticle damage and more. It may be wise to avoid bleaching or consulting with a professional and be sure to keep the hair properly moisturized (i.e. consistent deep conditioning and use sulfate free moisturizing shampoos).
How long will the hair last? At least a year and potentially longer if the hair is properly maintained.
Do you offer any other colours? We focus on offering chemical-free products, therefore, all extensions are sold in their natural colour which is usually 1b/2 (off black/brown).
Can I straighten or curl my hair extensions? Yes, the hair extensions can be straightened and curled (however, we strongly encourage you to use heat-free options to ensure the longevity of your extensions). When using heat tools please note that the hair is susceptible to heat damage and loss of texture pattern (like natural hair). We recommend using heat protectants prior to the usage of heat styling tools and considering non-heat styling tools/techniques (ex. flex-rods) to reduce the exposure to heat damage and excessive tangling.